- 2513 Reed Street
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00am - 4:30pm
- 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7pm in the Council Chambers
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here is a list of our most frequently asked questions. If you cannot find the answer to your question or need further assistance, please feel free to call our office at (606)-836-9661. You may also contact us by using the form on the Contact page of this website.
- Where are we located?
- What are the office hours and 24 hour service options?
- When is my bill due?
- What are my payment choices?
- What happens when I have no water?
- What happens when I have a leak?
- What is a boil water advisory?
- How can I locate water/sewer lines?
- Is my water meter actually read every month?
- How can I lower my water bill?
- How much water will I use doing ordinary things such as washing clothes or taking a shower?