FIND US ON FACEBOOK: City of Flatwoods
Please click the following link to access our ordinances online: Flatwoods Ordinances
Flatwoods is proud to offer its citizens discounts on many of their prescriptions and services through the KentuckyRXCard program. For more information please click here.
The Mandatory Boil Water Advisory has been lifted for Flatwoods effective 02/11/2014. There are currently NO water advisories in Flatwoods.
- 2513 Reed Street
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00am - 4:30pm
- 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7pm in the Council Chambers
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here is a list of our most frequently asked questions. If you cannot find the answer to your question or need further assistance, please feel free to call our office at (606)-836-9661. You may also contact us by using the form on the Contact page of this website.
- Where are we located?
- What are the office hours and 24 hour service options?
- When is my bill due?
- What are my payment choices?
- What happens when I have no water?
- What happens when I have a leak?
- What is a boil water advisory?
- How can I locate water/sewer lines?
- Is my water meter actually read every month?
- How can I lower my water bill?
- How much water will I use doing ordinary things such as washing clothes or taking a shower?