- 2513 Reed Street
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00am - 4:30pm
- 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7pm in the Council Chambers
Events & Activities:
Flatwoods City Park
The B.F. Crager Community Park is located adjacent to the City Building at 2513 Reed Street and feaures:
- A walking track with fitness stations
- Playground equipment
- Public basketball courts for public use
- Public picnic shelters (these can be reserved for special events)
- A large amphitheatre available for events throughout the year
- A gazebo
- An authentic log cabin
- Public restrooms (open during normal business hours)
The park closes nightly at 10:00 pm
- March 30th, 2013: Annual Flatwoods City Easter Egg Hunt.
Easter Egg Hunt will be in the City Park Saturday, March 30th at 1 pm This event is for Toddlers - 3rd Graders.
- May 27th, 2013: Memorial Day Program beginning at 1 pm.
- September 28th, 2013: Flatwoods Fall Festival
- Pancake breakfast at Advance Methodist Church from 7:30am to 9:30am
- Parade at 12pm. The theme this year will be "Rocking Good Time"
- Opening ceremonies begin at 1:00pm.
- Events in the park will include:
- Face painting
- Wishing well
- Petting zoo (Llamas)
- Kiddie rides
- Car and tractor show
- Tractor pull for children
- Civil War re-enactment at Log cabin
- Civil War cannons (replicas)
- Civil War medical and weapon presentation
- Corn Hole tournament
- First Responder vehicles
- Kentucky Memories
- Bottom Line
- Larry Pancake
- Rob McNurlin
- November 25th, 2013: Christmas tree lighting and carols at 6:30 pm. Santa will be there for the kids.
- December 7th, 2013: Christmas Parade beginning at 1 pm.